In this post I will tell you how to host a website on Google Drive. If you want to host your website but you don’t have a web server access then don’t worry you can do it by using Google Drive. you can host your website here easily. So to do this follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Drive website https://drive.google.com/ and log in to your Google Drive account.
- Now select Create > Folder
- Now you have to name the created new folder as you like.
- You have to select the checkbox next to the new folder
- Click on the Sharing settings icon
- Now click on Change
- Make your created folder public on the web
- Now click on new folder’s title
- Here your new public folder is empty
- Now you have to click on the upload files icon
- Select an index.html file from your hard drive and click upload and share.
- Now your new folder contains a home page
- Copy the string of characters after #folders
- Now paste the string into the address bar after http://googledrive.com/host/
Hurray! You have hosted your website on Google Drive.