If you want to control completely on your android phone calls by call recorder, call blocker, call announcer, auto call answer, automatic hands free mode, volume control, notification , small custom settings for SMS and more . Then I have an all in one android app for you that is SANITY app . It has following features:-
1. Automatic speakerphone- it automatically turns on/off the handsfree when the phone is far/close to your ear
2. Make private calls by hiding your caller ID with outgoing anonymous calls.
3. Audio record your phone calls in mpeg4, 3gpp or amr format ( automatically)
4. Announce the caller: speak the caller's name on incoming calls using the synthesized voice (text to speech)
5. Call blocker—it automatically refuses incoming calls filtering out the phone number (include or exclude anonymous and/or unknown numbers, favourites, contacts and groups; enable the block by choosing date and time). In advanced setting -- choose between different block methods to confuse the caller.
6. Auto answer-- automatically answer the call when phone is ringing by choosing phone numbers, date and time and if respond only when using headphones.
7. Choose different volume levels during calls: one for normal calling, loud handsfree, wired headsets volume and Bluetooth headsets volume
8. Automatic Bluetooth headsets: automatically enable Bluetooth for a limited time when the call starts
9. Vibrate when call ends
10. It reduces electromagnetic waves: automatically turn on/off wifi, Bluetooth, GPS and mobile data (2G/3G) when you speak at your phone.
11. Sanity uses proximity sensor for turning on/off automatically the antennas and the handsfree when the phone is close to your ear. In this way, Sanity can be useful while you're driving car. Because of automatic handsfree, the headsets are no longer needed.
HOW TO INSTALL SANITY
You can get the free Sanity application for Android by heading to the Google Play store. For this